Monday, 22 June 2009

On the other side of the world



Trying hard to pretend the non-existence of the most stubborn mucus clotting my right nose, I have decided to create a proper blogosphere.

Sitting on my bed. Emptiness. I miss him. I miss my family. I miss home.

14 hours since my kk-brunei-dubai-london flight + coach ride to coventry. I tear-ed just at the mere thought of him, my family and his family. What more when i receive their text messages or calls.

He was right beside me for slightly more than 2 months. 66 days to be exact. Perth and Kota Kinabalu. I admit there were times where I wished I could just disappear into the thin air. The arguments which seemed to matter so much back then is nothing compared to how much I miss him at this very moment. We were part of each others life, not like we were'nt before. The difference is that we didnt need technology to keep us in each others life. Back to the time 7 hours time difference and the need for msn, skype & facebook.

I shouldnt be sad because it ended. Instead I should be happy because it happened. Right?

Longing once more for him to be by my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment