Tuesday, 23 June 2009

I want one too!







Went through my emails yesterday. I'm amazed at what people can do these days. Pictures above. Why does the pictures always have to appear on top of the blog instead of the bottom or middle or whatever?? Hrm....But yeah.. anyway i wonder how it feels to wear these colourful balloon dresses. Beautiful barbie-like dresses! *twinkling eyes* haha. It must 've been rili hard for the models to put em on though. Imagine the squeaky sounds at the touch of the normal balloons. Haha.

=D I'm feeling much better today.. Hehe... i was sleeping like a log. Am loving the weather these few days, especially today. Its 5.51 am now. Bright blue sky. Birds chirping. Sunny yet chilly. Hmm it feels so good.

I got to see a happy face on my screen not long ago. Great start. I've FINALLY started reading n writing my thesis introduction. A good feeling that today is going to be a productive one. Haha. Well my goal is to finish the stupid intro by sunday and meet my lecturer on monday.

Anyway. Flashbacks. flashbacks. flashbacking. flashbacked. *teet* I miss my ninja night with him. I remember very clearly that night that mum was having discussions with her downlines. So we were whispering and hiding outside the shoe cupboard. Trying hard to hold in our laughters ^.^ I remember him trying to act like the heroes in action movies where they try to stay low, quiet n move very quickly when there's no one. It was funny. We had toe fights, thumb fights, golf lessons and dancing lessons. *sigh* I miss those times. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment