Woke up at 4.30 am today. Still feeling as empty as a drum, I guess i need more time to knock in the fact that I now have to live my life the same way before the magnificent 66 days in cloud 9. For now, isolation. Im in no state of socializing. Not just yet.
Perhaps i should think of the happy moments. I miss the time when we stayed over at Angie"s (y cant i type in the apostrophe? hrm...). Our escapade from revisions and assignments *winks*. Haha...
We bought lots of food... oven-baked pizza, garlic bread, juices, chips chips n morreee chips. Tried to beat each other"s score in wii fit, volleyball, boxing, tennis, etc.... The look on his face when i finally defeated him. Haha. Priceless. He said that it was his intention to let me win ^.^ His triumphant look on the other hand gave me more motivation to try harder to beat his score! haha..
We watched some weird movies too. As the fast paced music started to drum our ears, I automatically covered my eyes. He on the other hand tried to hold my hand down. Hehe....Angie n I fell asleep before the last movie ended n he would b the only one who watched it all *sigh*. I wish i could turn back time. Cant stop thinking of him.
Perhaps i should think of the happy moments. I miss the time when we stayed over at Angie"s (y cant i type in the apostrophe? hrm...). Our escapade from revisions and assignments *winks*. Haha...
We bought lots of food... oven-baked pizza, garlic bread, juices, chips chips n morreee chips. Tried to beat each other"s score in wii fit, volleyball, boxing, tennis, etc.... The look on his face when i finally defeated him. Haha. Priceless. He said that it was his intention to let me win ^.^ His triumphant look on the other hand gave me more motivation to try harder to beat his score! haha..
We watched some weird movies too. As the fast paced music started to drum our ears, I automatically covered my eyes. He on the other hand tried to hold my hand down. Hehe....Angie n I fell asleep before the last movie ended n he would b the only one who watched it all *sigh*. I wish i could turn back time. Cant stop thinking of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment