Saturday, 27 June 2009

Born to be friends

Dear PAS(S),

Mei I regret I didn't spend more time with you. To be honest, I had the same questions at the back of my head. "Will anyone of us have anything to say? Will it be awkward? How will it be? What if she keeps quiet and say nothing at all? I wanna hug her, but will she think that we're not close enough to have body contact?"

Perhaps both of us were too afraid to see that any one of us have changed? or maybe it was only me? To be honest I miss those PASS times too. Just like you and dra, I wish I spent more time with you girls. My biggest regret. I know I was the one who put least effort into our friendships but yet both of you still have me in your hearts. It means so much to me, so much that I don't think any of you will understand. Thank you very much for not judging me like the world. I know mei that we may not have been the closest in PASS, in a sense that I don't rili speak my heart out, my problems, but I do know that we have a strong bond. I know that ur the one who will not cease to believe me even if the world turns against me. Somehow I'm very protective of you.

I'm sorry dra for being the picker, for complaining and for being so ignorant during our last years. I was so wrapped up with my uncountable problems during that time that all I saw was negativity. I'm very sorry for being such a lil girl back then who mistreated you at times. I still clearly remember our stayovers, and us getting ready before our part time work at Tg. Aru beach hotel. I miss those times too. I'm glad that til' now we still talk and share our thoughts. I really appreciate the fact that both of you have made so much effort to meet me. Dra in London and Mei in KK. Very very grateful my dears. As for our missing S, all i can say is that i wish she's living a good life wherever she may be. If I could turn back time, I would change many things. But here we are, as old as ever! All there is to do, is appreciate and cherish the times we have left in dis world... lol...haha....lots of love.

P/S: The keychain engraved with "Born to be friends" (and our young faces on it.. haha)meant and still means the world to me.Love you both.



3 comments:

  1. u're so meeeeeeean u made me to read this post and i'm actually crying now luckily my mom has gone to bed otherwise she would be so shocked and! u're as bad as i'm to put PAS(S)! only that i have added the '?' which turned to PAS(S?)!

    I love u too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggle* You guys are really the best.... Yan.. I cried too.... Same thing I scolded Manda for being so bad.. ^^ Well.. All I can say is.... You guys are really my frenz for life... Frenz that I will trust forever and scared losing... =) Next will b my turn to try writing in Malay.. LoL~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dint know it was private.

    I second the last few paragraphs :)
    Hope you're doing well. peace

    ReplyDelete