I have always had weird dreams. Vomitting snakes. Being chased by gigantic octopuses. Dancing with king kongs, etc. Last night... I dreamt that he dumped me for my best fren (sum random stranger). And I had to be with her ex somehow for what reason I dont know. He dumped me n he was gonna marry her! It was so real i could feel grief, regret, and anger *Sigh*.....I wish that will never happen.... is this some kind of sign?? =((( NOOOOOoooooo....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha~~ Silly girl.... I remember you telling me about the dancing King Kong~ LoL~ You always have weird dreams... I know how scary all those could be... But they sed telling ppl about bad dreams... It wouldnt happen? Hehe~ I ever dreamt that my dad got stabbed.... T.T
ReplyDeleteyerr! coincidence ah? The worse nightmare I could remember till now is I was stabbed by a cab driver, while my dad was being bashed on the head.. scary nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... >.<
ReplyDeleteoh no!!! i dreamt that my mum was in a car accident and i din even get to c her... =( y all these weird dreams! d worst thing is sometimes u rili feel the pain when being stabbed/ when u fall rite...
ReplyDelete